- Stolber Digital will provide the Client with Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) as described in this contract. Stolber Digital will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
- All invoices must be paid in full within 15 days of billing. Stolber Digital’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted traffic to the site.
Stolber Digital’s SEO Services may include (but are not limited to):
Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “fulfilling” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports showing rankings in the major search engines.
- Creating blog posts and social media posts.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Access to a client email address (@domain or gmail) for the purposes of requesting links.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as
deemed necessary by (STOLBER Digital) for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the
purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
Stolber Digital is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
Additional Services not listed herein will be provided for
a fee of $95 per hour.
The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Stolber Digital for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Stolber Digital and its subcontractors
from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
Stolber Digital is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $95 per hour.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Stolber Digital has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Search engines make multiple changes to their algorithms throughout a year and rankings can fluctuate on a daily basis.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other
competitive factors, Stolber Digital does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular, nor is it considered industry best practice to offer an such guarantees.
keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear
without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of
campaign completion, Stolber Digital will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing
services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Stolber Digital
can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Stolber Digital
does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Client warrants that no prior SEO has been engaged that have undertaken practices against search engine terms of services and that no penalties or manual actions have taken place.